Hey everyone (or no one, depending on whether anyone actually reads this). As I’ve mentioned, I’ve been absolutely overrun with everyday life type stuff and have not been able to get much done on the QClock app.
I started on an update a while ago and got about 60 to 70% of the way finished with it and then got pulled away by life. (Adult responsibilities are a drag)
Anyways, I’m working on finishing up the next version. Hopefully, it will be done in the next week or so (for real this time, maybe).
So, let’s get to the details. Currently I am working on adding the following features:
- Programmagically generated clock (now the clock will be interactive and current)
- Legend of Q abbreviations
- Full color customization options (not really a necessary item, but I think being able to personalize an app’s appearance makes it feel more comfortable)
- Time stamp stuff (search and compile posts based on time stamps)
- Mirrors, deltas, and hands on the clock (hopefully interactive)
- Auto update posts options (the app will search for new posts as often as you like in the background
- Enhanced searching (I am not sure exactly what’s being enhanced, but I have a few ideas that I want to try and include)
- Revamping the post display (make links clickable, open images full size, stuff like that)
- Note keeping for adding your own notes to posts/time stamps
And as if that wasn’t enough, here are a few ideas burning in the back of the black abyss of my mind:
- Auto-update app (this should probably be bumped up to a must do). Once this is in place, I can put out updates everyday without people having to hunt down the latest version. (Minor note: I am not committing to actually releasing an update to the app every single day once this is in place, just generalizing)
- Social media sharing options to post your findings (I don’t use social media, except Gab, but lots of people do, or so I have been told.)
- Trump tweet incorporation (I’m told this would be hugely helpful, so… maybe)
- MAC, Linux, mobile versions (I want to do this for those of you that haven’t gotten to try the app yet. Someday)
As you can see, the next version should be a massive improvement over the current version. And really the sky is the limit. I could probably spend the rest of my life adding things to this app to help us understand the web that Q has built.
However, I feel like this won’t even matter soon. I feel pretty sure that we are in the endgame portion of the match between dark and light. Checkmate will be soon. And then, we won’t need an app to understand Q, because all will be made known.
As such, all my work on this may be rendered pointless very soon. But until then, I am determined to keep pushing forward to make a better QClock for you.
Hey, did you know that you could follow me on Gab? You totally can.
How cool is that? That’s a rhetorical question. It’s obviously very cool.
All of my Q related work is available to everyone free of charge. QClock is and always will be free for all patriots.
However, if you wish to donate to support my work, you can subscribe to me on Gab for just $1.99 a month. If monthly subscriptions aren’t for you, you could also make a one time donation by visiting my “impressive” video library. Simply view any video and click ‘Appreciate’ to send a single donation.
While both subscriptions and donations are greatly appreciated, they are not required. The only premium content I offer for subscribers is updates about what I am currently working on.
Much love, patriots. WWG1WGA!